Pet Travel Checklist
What Should You Pack for Pets?
If your four-legged companion is accompanying you on a roadtrip or vacation, be prepared ahead of time.
Keep this pet-friendly checklist handy when packing for your next trip:
- Secure collar with current ID tags
- Crate, safety harness or other restraining device
- Litter box or poop bags
- Food, water and snacks
- Food and water dishes
- Medications and copies of written prescriptions
- Vaccination records, especially rabies certificate
- List of veterinary offices and emergency animal hospitals in the area to which you’re traveling
- First-aid kit
- Familiar blankets and toys